Lauching of MD Designs

Hello peeps, I would love to let you know that I have just kick started my career. I have my own business in which it is called MD Designs. My link is http://mandidavis.com and I just wanted to give you that link. I also want to let you know that I have another blog that I am going to be mainly using. http://mandidavis.wordpress.com is the link for that blog. So if you want you can always check that blog out.
I will use this blog to update you all on me but I might be using the WordPress.com blog. So yeah.

But here is an update on me:
I am almost done with finishing up the Fall Semester at Monroe County Community College. I have registered for the Winter Semester. I am currently finishing my Math 090 and English 151 courses and next semester I will be taking Math 150 and English 152. I am going to be majoring in Web Design. Thus the reason I made my own web site.

Well, I think this is it for now. I have to get back to writing my abortion essay. I don't know, maybe I will post it on my blog, might be my newest blog.
Later & Love,
Mandi Lynn
P.S. I am hoping soon that MD Designs will soon have it's own web site. Will let you know how that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment