OMG, I am so tired anymore!

So most of my friends know that I am working full-time and going to college part-time, they understand I am busy. Many if ask, when do you get any time to yourself? Sometimes I ask myself whether I can have time to just rest. Well today I realized that as I get older, I am going to want to do this and do that that all I have time to do is be BUSY.

Last night I had class. Math 090 which I had a test in and got an 85% on it. I did not even study for it. Most of the people I work with tell me, Man, your doing good for not studying. And yes I know that. Maybe I got this special thing that if I don't study, then I don't worry about whether I'll forget the thing that I need to remember for the test.

I also was scheduled for English 151 but I didn't go because I WANTED to go home and get to bed early, but I didn't get to because I was just 5 minutes from getting to were I live when I get to my phone. I was going to call one of my friends, but found out I had a voicemail. It was my mom asking me to go to my Uncle's house to pick up my grandma. So I decided I would turn around to go back to Monroe to get my grandma. I was hoping to leave shortly after my grandma got there but I decided to at least visit til about 8:20. I didn't leave til close to 9 o'clock.

When I got back into Dundee grandma wanted to go to Kroger so I was in Kroger til about 9:30 and I didn't get home til 10 so I wish I sorta went to English but not really.

So I am majorily tired and I think I am going to bed now. Sorry this is probably all confusing, as the title is OMG I am so tired anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment