TWO DAYS!!!! & A Few Announcements

Well, its getting closer and closer to the world premier of Twilight: The Movie and I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to see it. The night that it comes out in the United States is November 21, 2008 and I'm hoping to see it when its in theaters so that I don't have a longer wait to see it. But other than being excited for the movie to come out I am also excited to tell ya'll that I just finished reading Breaking Dawn a couple nights ago. I know that I had posted it as a status that I was done but I'm just so excited that I had to do a short review on it at http://mandidavis.com/reviews.html and I hope that ya'll check it out. Other than that I have a couple announcements.

ANNOUNCEMENT ONE:
MandiDavis.com has just launched Creative Explosions business website. That's right I am hosting my own business site. I do hope that you check it out.

ANNOUNCEMENT TWO:
With recently reading the Twilight Saga (Twilight, Book One; New Moon, Book Two; Eclipse, Book Three; and Breaking Dawn, Book Four) it has opened a new reading them into my reading interests. I am now into reading and I have found at least two new series of Vampire novels. One is The Vampire Diaries written by L.J. Smith (The Awakening, Vol I; The Struggle, Vol II; The Fury, Vol III; and Dark Reunion, Vol IV) as well as House of Night Series written by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast (Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted). I hope that if you have taken an interest in the Twilight Saga that you at least get interested into the listed books.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREE:
Taylor Swift's new ablum Fearless is a great album. It was realeased about a week ago and so far I love the album. So far all I know is that the number one single from it is "Love Story" and I absolutely love that song that I have it as my ringtone. If you like Taylor Swift and loved/liked her first album (self-titled Taylor Swift) you'll love Fearless.

Well that's all for now.
~*Mandi Lynn*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment