StephenieMeyerFan.com Needs More Staff

Well I am not completely sure that I have told you all this but I am one of the co-webmasters (in this case me and my other co-webmaster partner say we are co-webmisses) at StephenieMeyerFan.com. We are currently in need of staff over there so if you are interested just shoot me an e-mail. But in case your wondering StephenieMeyerFan.com is about is the following:

Stephenie Meyer Fan Site pretty much a fan site giving you the latest news on Stephenie Meyer and all her workings. Not only that but you can pretty much most of anything you want on there (well I will warn ya that it is a working progress). Don't hestitate to check it out because we at SMF.com would like you to check it out before you apply for the position. We even follow along with the Twilight Saga!

Kristen, Lesa, and I would like to thank all of our fans (people who are regulars at the site) for the patience while the site was down. We had some technical difficulties,  but we fixed them and the site is back up and running.If you like the site and seem interested please send me an e-mail letting me know that you are interested and I will respond as soon as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment