The Twitter Revolution...My Story

Twitter: is defined by Wikipedia as a social communicating and micro-blogging services that allows its users to send and read other users' updates (otherwise known as tweets), which are text-based post of up to 140 characters in length.

I first heard of Twitter back around 2007 and didn't think much of it. Of course I started using it all the time because it didn't hurt to let people know what I was doing. Why not? People should be truthful and people should share and thats exactly what I like about Twitter is because people aren't afraid to be themselves there and I am one of those people are open and don't mind sharing things.

But what about other people? Well it seems that now Twitter has become very popular among people and business. For me its nice to follow different people and find out what they like about certain things, who they like, and even anything about what type of music they listen to and much much more! It seems now that Twitter is getting more and more popular.

But what's my scoop, why do I use Twitter? Well I use it to let people know what I am doing, what I'm listening to, send them updates about my site, or anything that I feel like twittering.  I have been a member on there November 21, 2007 and if you would like to follow me on there then add me: @MandilDavis.

Well if you'd like to know my official review on Twitter you can find it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment