Twitter Testimonial and Follow Friday

So I have been getting back into tweeting a lot and I have been meeting a lot of nice and friendly people via twitter!! When I first signed up for twitter I was using it lightly because I was [of course] new to the whole ordeal but it hasn't been until here recently I have been using it as a neat little tool that I can get things off my chest and get feedback on most of my tweets. Well here I have been updating you on things because I'm so comfortable. I have broken out of my twitter shell that you guys know what I'm doing, thinking, listening to, reading, news, etc, etc. I now also participate in the Follow Friday's that I make it a goal to blog my recommendations of Follow Fridays so that everyone knows how active I am on twitter.

My Follow Friday recommendations will be a mixture of my followers mentioning me in any form of #hashtag for Follow Friday plus I will be adding their recommendations to my list permitting how there profile looks. Not only that but grading on the level of how often they tweet! Once I am gathering my list I will be tweeting a short list of names that will be on my list so that way people can tell that I haven't forgotten about Follow Friday. Most times I am hoping to have this list up and posted the same day but this week has been a real busy week and I was extremely busy with an important business issue and had to postpone the blog until now!

This is my Follow Friday list for Friday, January 22, 2010:
@Ronz_HiDef
@takeoutcreative
@krupali
@Beauty212
@pritharaysircar
@sarahlatta
@RomitBasu
@khadijapatel
@dcklaus
@jackalopekid
@seanshannon
@saxplaya07
@BritToT
@lele647
@jhillstephens
@alana_babes
@ashmeer
@BillZucker
@RMA_Cuch
@yellowperilist
@lowryagency
@wiretapper
@Lenswithlove
@rockon365
@txconsrv09
@PirateWench
@SquareJaws
@MickL520
@_ItGirlPinks
@blessonemc
@MJ2exclusive
@dablondeboss
@IamMottz
@ask57
@bacieabbracci
@1800MyFavors
@mommamiaria
@PHILIPGRANGER
@smorkopolis
@sojourner9
@Jennyablue
@chaimonia
@Sam1220
@John1720
@SunnyRainer
@mlomb
@MomOnTheVerge
@symplycarma
@jaycbee
@WeeklyWorship
@NickDevious
@Cdsmith88
@
BelleKarper
@MZPH0T0GENIC

0 comments:

Post a Comment