Ringtones

So most of you know by now that I make ringtones and I have been getting a good volume of requests coming in. Since I don't have as much time to make them as I did when I first learned I figured it was time to get a system going on for ringtone requests. That is the exact purpose for this note. This note will contain instructions on how to request previously made ringtones [so that there are not duplicates] as well as ones that you see in the list below. So without further ado I will show the song list and instructions.

SONGS I HAVE*:
Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas
Bartender Song (aka Sittin' In A Bar): Rehab
Fifteen: Taylor Swift
Our Song: Taylor Swift
Sitting In A Bar: Rehab
Wrap U Around Me: Sean Kingston
Shoulda Let U Go ft. Good Charlotte: Sean Kingston
East Jesus Nowhere: Green Day
Horseshoes and Handgrenades: Green Day
Do Better: Say Anything
In One Ear: Cage the Elephant
Keep Holding On (Glee Cast Version): Glee Cast
All the Right Moves: One Republic
Changing: Saosin
Kings and Queens: 30 Seconds to Mars
Daylight: Matt & Kim
Up Up & Away: Kid Cudi
Low: Flo Rida [Apple Bottom Jean's part]
Cupid Shuffle: Cupid
I Wanna Be Your Everything: Keith Urban
Toes: Zac Brown Band
Jukebox Hero: Foreigner
Oceanfront Property: George Straight
I Cross My Heart: George Straight
Fade Into Me: Mazzy Star
Maybe It Was Memphis: Pam Tilis
Santa Monica: Theroy of a Deadman
Place In This World: Michael W Smith
Lothloren: Enya
Imma Star: Jeremih
Boadicea: Enya
Who's Your Daddy: Toby Keith
Shattered: O.A.R.
Whatever It Is: Zac Brown Band
Young Forever: Jay-Z
American Ride: Toby Keith
Help I'm Alive: Metric
I Want You To: Weezer
Rusted from the Rain: Billy Talent
Crazy Bitch: Buckcherry
Whiskey in a Jar: Metallica
Ain't No Rest for the Wicked: Cage the Elephant
New Divide: Linkin Park
Good Girls Go Bad: Cobra Starship
Beautiful: Eminem
Best I Ever Had: Drake
Out Last Night: Kenny Chesney
Chicken Fried: Zac Brown Band
I Miss You: blink-182
You Belong With Me: Taylor Swift
Dammit: blink-182
Burn It To The Ground: Nickelback
Blame It: Jamie Foxx
Behind Blue Eyes: Limp Biskit
Leave Out All the Rest: Linkin Park
Good Times Bad Times: Led Zepplin
Kiss Me Thru the Phone: Soulja Boy Tell 'Em
Lace and Leather: Britney Spears
I Love Rock N Roll: Joan Jett
Dead and Gone: T.I.
All Summer Long: Kid Rock
Bohemian Rhapsody: Queen
Know Your Enemy: Green Day
Knock You Down: Keri Hilson
Turnin' Me On: Keri Hilson
Lollipop: Lil' Wayne
Heart Shaped Box: Nirvana
Come As You Are: Nirvana
Super Freak: Rick James
All I Have to Give: Backstreet Boys
Wanted Dead or Alive: Jon Bon Jovi
Waiting For A Girl Like You: Foreigner
Paid: Kid Rock
Blue Jeans and A Rosary: Kid Rock
Next to You: Mike Jones
Rockin' That Thang: The Dream
How Do You Sleep: Jesse McCartney
Every Rose Has It's Thorn: Poison
Viva La Vida: Coldplay
Young: Kenny Chesney
Say It Ain't So: Weezer
Where the Sun Comes Down: Kenny Chesney
Maps: Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Where You Lead
A Country Boy Can Survive: Hank Williams Jr
Don't Stop Believin: Journey
Stranglehold: Ted Nugget
Nobody Knows: Kevin Sharp
Tracks of My Tears: Smokey Robinson
Ice Ice Baby: Vanilla Ice
Heaven: Uncle Kracker
I'm Yours: Jason Mraz
If This Isn't Love: Jennifer Hudson
Halo: Beyonce
Catch Me When I Fall: Ashlee Simpson
Suburban Life: Kottonmouth Kings
Let's Fall to Pieces Together: George Straight
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: Cindi Lauper
Funky Cold Madina: Tone Loc
Ready for Love: Bad Company
Welcome Home: Coheed and Cambria
It Feels Like Home to Me: Chantel Kreviazuk
Mayonaise: Smashing Pumpkins
I'm A Survivor: Reba McIntire
w.a.m.s.: Fall Out Boy
The (Shipped) Gold Standard: Fall Out Boy
Adam's Song: blink-182
Cool Thing: Rascal Flatts
Big Girls Don't Cry: Fergie
What About Now: Daughtry
So Close, So Far: Hoobastank
My Wish: Rascal Flatts

INSTRUCTIONS:
All ringtone request are to be sent via text, e-mail, or facebook messages. If you know my cell number, text it. If you know my e-mail, e-mail me! If not send me a facebook message. But I will need the following information from you:
SONG NAME, ARTIST
YOUR MOBILE PHONE PROVIDER
YOUR CELL NUMBER

If there is a different part of the song that you want other than the chorus please specify or else you will only get the chorus. Once you recieve your tone you should preview and if you like it you can save it and use it. If you are not satisfied with it you have 24 HOURS to reply and let me know that you didn't like it as well as give me the details of why and whether there is anyway I can fix it. Once the 24 hours has past and nothing has been done I will not fix it. If you have let me know, I have has long as it takes me to fix it and send it out to you as I am working on many.

As for how fast they will be done and sent to ya is based on FIFO [First In, First Out] and if you have been giving a ringtone and have followed the instructions I usually try to have it to were if your satisfied with it I move on to the next ringtone.

FAQS:
As of right now there is none. But if you have in questions you can e-mail them too me!!
*All songs listed are chorus unless noted otherwise.

Also I am working on getting a system going for were you can go right to the ringtone and download them yourself!! All you have to do is request and I'll update ya on when I get new ringtones up!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment