BlackBerry Curve 8330

BlackBerry Curve 8330
Motorola
For price, check your local cellular provider
*****
The BlackBerry Curve 8330 is the latest BlackBerry I've invested in and I have to say that it is the best one I've made so far! Memory has not been an issue for me at all and I have even picked up more applications on the Curve then I had on a Pearl! I have also learned more tricks to having and using many of the features on the phone and it has been great sharing these many tricks with others in the BlackBerry world!

Many features I use daily on my BlackBerry include: Facebook, Twitter, BlackBerry App World, BlackBerry Maps, MapQuest (yes I use MapQuest while having BlackBerry maps because MapQuest has yet to fail me and I've gotten lost at least once while using BlackBerry Maps), Calendar, MemoPad, WordPress, WeatherBug, MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, as well as using BlackBerry Messenger! Some specs that I am thankful for being on my BlackBerry are: video camera (great for catching some hilarious party moments as well as lifes simple achievements).

*As a farewell message* I would say that with me majoring in the field that I am getting back into college for, the BlackBerry was a great investment for me! However, I do believe that a regular Joe Smoe who is looking for a phone to do everything that they need, this would be a perfect phone to jump right into!
~Mandi Lynn~

0 comments:

Post a Comment