Revamping the Reviews

So as I said before I was changing the way that I am writing reviews so with posting the newest review made me think that I need to revamp all the reviews that need to be changed to match the newest format. I have come across the list of reviews that are needing changes plus come up with a list of reviews that I have on the agenda. So without further ado I will be giving you a list of the reviews needing changed and upcoming reviews!!

Reviews Needed Changing::
Book Reviews:
Marked
The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening & The Struggle
Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

Music Reviews:
Twilight Soundtrack
Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare
Usher: Raymond V Raymon

Movie Reviews:
Twilight
From Paris With Love

Upcoming Reviews::
Book Reviews:
Life Expectancy
Velocity
Night World No 1
Betrayed
Chosen
Untamed
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
The Notebook
Dear John
Speak
Vampire Academy

Music Reviews:
Artist Review: blink-182
Album Review: blink-182: Budda
Album Review: blink-182: Cheshire Cat
Album Review: blink-182: Dude Ranch
Album Review: blink-182: Enema of the State
Album Review: blink-182: Take Off Your Pants and Jacket
Album Review: blink-182: blink-182
Album Review: blink-182: Greatest Hits
Artist Review: Box Car Racer
Album Review: Box Car Racer: Box Car Racer
Artist Review: Angels & Airwaves
Album Review: Angels & Airwaves: We Don't Need to Whisper
Album Review: Angels & Airwaves: I-Empire
Album Review: Love Part 1
Artist Review: +44
Album Review: +44: When Your Heart Stops Beating

Movie Reviews:
Avatar
Dear John
The Notebook
Tron

As this is a big list and I would like to change the reviews that are already done, I have a lot of work. It may not be completed tonight but I will try to get most of the changes done as soon as possible. So keep an eye on the site for more information!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment