Upcoming Reviews and Blog Postings

Well I know it's been a while since I have blogged but I have been quite busy with work, selling my car, getting things done around the house for and with mom, signing up for Fall classes and trying to figure out what my next step is in life. Even trying to figure out things with my business and all as well. I may be having time more when I get to part-time in work and full-time in being a student to blog about things as well. It also don't help when my BlackBerry is down but I am quickly working on changing that soon!!!

I just want to say that there are new reviews that are going to be posted here soon. I recently have found new movies to watch. From Paris with Love is the most recent movie that I have watched (just actually finished watching it here) and as soon as I get time in the next few days I will be posting a review on that movie. Another great movie I've seen is Inglorious Bastards starring Brad Pitt!! With having to restart it so many times I've come to find more quotes in the movie that are great that make me laugh just the way the actors/actresses carry there roles. Lastly I cannot forget about the greatest movie that I have watched countless times that I haven't gotten a review done for, Avatar!! That is another great animated/real life movie that makes you wonder, can that happen in life? Just look out for many of those movie reviews.

Music reviews that I got coming up are the lastest two albums from great artist. Eminem just recently came out with a ablum called "Recovery" which includes the latest hit single "Not Afraid". Me recently discovering that hit made me discover the album so I have to still listen to the album and get my input ready for the review!!! The second album in review question would be Usher's latest album "Raymond v Raymond" which includes the hit single "OMG ft. Will.I.am" which has me wondering, will Usher ever lose his touch? Look closely for those reviews coming.

Many of you may have noticed that I am a HUGE Twilight fan, and if you haven't...well there you go you know now. I have been geared up for the newest saga release of Eclipse which is coming to theaters in US at 12:01am Wednesday, June 30, 2010. If I didn't have to work so earlier in the morning and had someone to go with I may be going but I have to find someone to go with!! May be going sometime before my Fall classes start up!! Which means I am going to be blogging about my story of becoming a Twilight Fan and whether I am Team Jacob or Team Edward (if you follow me closely on Twitter you may already know, if not you'll have to wait for the posting!!)

Another blog coming soon is about a question that a friend of mine asked that I will not be revealing until I post the blog!! So if your curious on my thoughts and reviews, please keep coming back for more!! Til next time, Mandi Lynn

0 comments:

Post a Comment