From Paris With Love

From Paris With Love
Pierre Morel
John Travolta, Jonathan Rhys Meyers
92 minutes
****
With having watched this movie close to about 4 times I have to say that with everytime I watch it I start to wonder, what could have made this movie even better? Each time I can't seem to come up with the answer. So without going any further I have to say that this is quite the movie that I would definitely recommend to anyone who likes watching John Travolta.

John Travolta has starred in many movies, including Hairspray where he is playing a role of a lady. Many thought that Hairspray would ruin his career but I have to say that From Paris With Love would have to put Travolta at the top of my list for great supporting actor.

I would definitely recommend this movie!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment