Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare

Avenged Sevenfold
Nightmare

$12.99 (iTunes)
Rock
Track Listing:
1. Nightmare
2. Welcome to the Family
3. Danger Line
4. Buried Alive
5. Natural Born Killer
6. So Far Away
7. God Hate Us
8. Victim
9. Tonight the Word Dies
10. Fiction
11. Save Me
12. Lost It All (Non-Album Track)
****
Avenged Sevenfold has gone and done it again! With the album being newly released I have to say that there are good song so far on this album that has had me in curiosity since I knew that it was coming out. My favorite track on the album has to be "Nightmare" followed by "Buried Alive" only because I see were the lyrics are coming from. With much anticipation in hopes that this one would be better than the last two albums from the band I have to say that it is a 4 star album in my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment